World-Wide Bible Studies,
Serving the World through the Study of Scripture!
Sign in to join Teresa's fan club.
Discussion Questions for the Book of John Summary Chapter 1:19-35
The following discussion questions are a suppliment to the John the Baptist and the Lamb of God Summary of John chapter 1:19-35 - which is the third lesson from the indepth study of the book of John that I am currently teaching. Feel free to print this and use it for your personal study. Perhaps start a small group of your own and work through it with me as some others are doing. Your input is greatly encouraged. As the word says, iron sharpens iron.
It may be helpful to read the summary if you haven't done so already. Here
John the Baptist – Read Luke chapter 1
1. What did you learn about John the Baptist?
2. Using your concordance, search out as many references to John the Baptist as you can find. Record them here and list any additional information found.
3. How does John’s witness challenge your walk with God?
The Lamb of God – Read Exodus 12; Hebrews chapter 8 – 10; John 6:45-63
1. What character traits are found in Jesus that qualifies Him to the Lamb of God?
2. What is the importance of the blood and what is the significance of the placing of the blood during the first Passover?
3. Why isn’t the blood of animals an acceptable sacrifice?
4. How are we “covered” by the blood of Jesus?
5. What new insights did you gain about Jesus and His authority as God?
Lord Bless you - and again, please share your thoughts.
Book of John Study Teresa Ortiz - 2010. www.teresaortiz.com
Article submitted Sunday, September 26, 2010 & read 899 times.
Leave your comments through World Wide Bible Studies:
We appreciate your comments!
Copyright © 2012 IcoLogic, Inc.